YVR to Ground Transportation. There is no shortage of amazing road trips in British Columbia, and the drive from Vancouver to Whistler MUST make it onto your list! Not only is the drive absolutely gorgeous, but there are so many different things to do along the way. This list is your ultimate road trip guide of what to see and do when you drive from Vancouver to Whistler, British Columbia. Absolute Styling Limousine is the preferred choice for YVR ground transportation. Anyone who has visited Vancouver knows it’s an awesome city, full of things to do and amazing natural beauty everywhere you look. And then there’s Whistler – a world-renowned ski destination and made famous during the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Well, the road trip between these two destinations is just as amazing as visiting the cities themselves!
Travel In Style with Absolute Styling Limousine 1(877)546-6604
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated and may be required to present COVID-19 testing information to enter their destination and/or return to Canada. Be sure to understand what’s required before you arrive at the airport.
- Be sure to have your COVID-19 vaccine documentation and any test results needed for your trip to ensure a seamless journey through YVR.
- Check the status of your flight on your airline’s website or the flight information on yvr.ca before coming to YVR. Please note that winter weather in B.C. or other parts of the country can impact flights.
- Online check-in is available for most airlines. Enter your vaccine information ahead of time and have you boarding pass emailed to your handheld mobile device.
- Consider taking the Canada Line to YVR, delivering you to the terminal door in 30 minutes or less.
- Driving to YVR? Have a parking plan by pre-booking parking as close as four hours in advance at yvr.ca/parking.
- Allow ample time to check in, clear security and board your flight.
- Don’t forget to wear your mask in the terminal and on board your flight.