travel and safety YVR Arrival
“The safety and well being of our passengers is our top priority” All our Chauffeurs are fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask. All vehicle touch points are clean and disinfected before every trip.
Vancouver Limo YVR Arrival Information
*International YVR arrival (US Arrivals)
Meet and greet inside the terminal with a name sign for every pick up.
After clearing costums the chauffeur will be staged outside the glass doors by the wooden statues.
the chauffeur will be wearing a mask, gloves and holding an ipad with your name on it.
The chauffeur will be staged by the luggage carousell
THE CHAUFFEUR WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU HOLDING AN IPAD WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.
In vehicle experience
*The Chauffeur will be wearing a mask for the whole duration of your trip.
*in Vehicle Surgical mask will available for each passenger
*hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes offered to guests
* phone chargers continue to be offered and sanitized before and each trip
*car seats offered upon request, undergoing a sanitation before and after each trip.
*we discourage the use of the front passenger seat to accommodate physical distancing.
fleet disinfecting protocols
- All our vehicles touch points, including seats, child seats, seat belts, door panels, handles will be disinfected before and after each trip with Lysol antibacterial disinfectant in our 10.000 sq feet facility for YVR arrival
- In the event of possible case of COVID-19 in one of our vehicles, the vehicle will be removed from service within 24 hours.
- Hourly Service and Transfers available with the same safety guidelines.
- Chauffeurs remain outfitted with suit and tie, face mask and gloves.