Looking To Get To The Airport On Time & In Comfort, Choose Our Bus Service. Check One Thing off Your List and Book Our Airport Bus Shuttle. Vancouver Airport Shuttle Service by Absolute Styling Limousine. If you need shuttle service for 10 or 300 passengers Contact Us Toll Free (1(877)546-6604
- As of November 30, 2021, all passengers must be fully vaccinated to travel from a Canadian airport with very few exceptions. Learn more about exemptions to the vaccine requirement here.
- The Government of Canada will also accept three additional vaccines: Sinopharm, Sinovac and COVAXIN. You can find the complete list of accepted vaccines here.
- Passengers must show vaccine credentials to their airline and possibly also at security screening checkpoints, so be sure to carry proof of vaccination with you.
- New! Canadians, and those with the right to enter Canada, who are fully vaccinated can re-enter Canada within 72 hours of leaving without having to present a pre-entry molecular test. A pre-entry molecular test is still required for travel over 72 hours outside Canada.
- All other travellers entering Canada must be fully vaccinated and have a negative molecular test taken within 72 hours of arrival. All information must be submitted via ArriveCAN. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app on your phone.
- Some passengers may also be selected for mandatory testing on arrival.
- Passengers connecting through YVR to another Canadian destination must be fully vaccinated with very few exceptions. Learn more about exemptions to this vaccine requirement here.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers must quarantine for 14 days and conduct a day-1 and day-8 COVID-19 test.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 12 who are travelling with fully vaccinated parent, step-parent, guardian or tutor do not need to quarantine but must follow public measures. For more information please click here.